您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
Culture Ministry offers Suneung takers free exhibitions, discounted performances
简介Candidates who completed this year's college entrance exam in South Korea, known as Suneung, on ...
Candidates who completed this year's college entrance exam in South Korea, known as Suneung, on Thursday, will be given free entry and discounts for special exhibitions and cultural performances, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism announced Friday.
The Seoul Arts Center is offering a half-price discount for the "SAC Saturday Concert" and "SAC Heart Classic Concert with KT," scheduled for Saturday and Nov. 24, respectively. Discounted tickets can be purchased only on-site with the 2024 Suneung test identification slip. The 2024 test slip is for those that sat the exam on Thursday.
The SAC will also offer free video screenings of a play and opera from Nov. 29 through Dec. 8 to interested high schools.
Recordings of the Korean play "The Return" and the opera "The Magic Flute" will be sent to high schools that apply. Applications are accepted at the SAC official website.
The National Museum of Korea's special exhibition, "Tree and Serpent: Early Buddhist Art in India" scheduled to run from Dec. 22 to April 14, will be free for those that present their test slips. The exhibition focuses on Buddhist artworks from South Indian culture.
As for performances, the National Theater of Korea is offering a half-price discount for dance performance "The Scent of Ink," and plays "I Am a Funny Camel" and "Song of King Sejong." "The Scent of Ink" is scheduled on Dec. 14-17, "I Am a Funny Camel" on Dec. 6-10 and "Song of King Sejong" on Dec. 29-31.
Meanwhile, major movie theater chains have also been rolling out promotions for the test takers.
CGV is showcasing nine films, including "The First Slam Dunk," "Suzume," and "The Nun II," at a discounted price of 7,000 won. The event runs until Tuesday, with program lists and theater locations updated at its official website.
Lotte Cinema is offering the "Teen Combo" promotion for students aged 13 to 18, including this year's Suneung takers, until Nov. 30. The promotion covers a movie ticket, popcorn and a beverage for 3,000 won. Megabox movie tickets are at 7,000 won each for Suneung candidates until Dec. 10.
- 부모와 아이
The 118-year history of Van Cleef & Arpels, a French luxury jewelry brand, is showcased at a world-t ...
- 부모와 아이
The board of Asiana Airlines, the nation’s second-largest air carrier, on Thursday approved a plan t ...
- 부모와 아이
여권이 꺼내든 김포시의 서울 편입 카드 정성훈 강원대 지리교육과 교수·대한지리학회 회장서울의 강남 3구를 지리학에서는 ‘빗장 도시’(gated city)라 부른다. 공공 공간의 ...
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- Four days of jazz festivities take over Jara Island
- Taemin of SHINee to drop new EP 'Guilty' on Oct. 30
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- [Photo News] AI, conventional painting come together
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- 사전투표 D
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- S. Korea set to open largest
- Seoul subway on verge of strike
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- Celltrion partners with US pharmacy chain for Yuflyma sales
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices